We are now hiring a Contract Administrator based in Shannonbridge,Co. Offaly.
This is an excellent opportunity for a person with strong organisational skills who enjoys working with cross functional teams.Reporting to the Contracts Manager,the Contract Administrator will be responsible for the following
include but are not limited to:
• Order/Requisition Processing: Processing orders and requisitions,as well as managing proof of delivery (docket) processing on the IFS system.
• Returns and Compliance: Handling all returns to the Head Office,including plant and labour returns. Ensuring compliance with the Coffey management system.
• Correspondence and Documentation: Coordinating correspondence and documentation and assisting in HSQE (Health,Safety,Quality,and Environment) administration.
• Commercial Support: Assisting the Commercial Team staff with the commercial function and coordinating correspondence and documentation submissions to Employer teams.
• IFS Super User: Acting as a super user for the IFS system.
• Timesheet and Payroll: Coordinating the weekly timesheet and lodge recording,as well as submission to Finance according to deadlines. Liaising with Site Foremen for any weekly labor payroll changes or adjustments and notifying the Payroll/HR department.
• Data Control: Checking data for correctness and completeness before submission to Finance.
• Site Pre-Planning: Assisting with site pre-planning by ensuring supplier and subcontractor purchase orders and other supporting documentation are in place weekly.
• Staff Accommodation: Monitoring and reporting the staff accommodation list weekly to the Finance department.
• Information Reporting: Assisting and supporting the reporting of information to the relevant departments in line with the commercial calendar.
• Delivery Schedules: Checking delivery schedules on-site.
• GRN Uploading: Uploading Goods Received Notes (GRNs) to ensure the correct purchase order (PO),job number,and other relevant information are on the docket.
• Docket Verification: Ensuring delivery dockets are signed and checked off against the PO by the relevant personnel.
• Damages and Credit Notes: Notifying suppliers and the Accounts Payable department regarding damages with photographic evidence and requesting credit notes.
• Procurement Coordination: Liaising with procurement to ensure enough quantities are ordered to process associated dockets.
• Environmental Documentation: Ensuring daily and correct recording of muckaway dockets in the HSQE environmental folder.
• Supplier/Subcontractor Setup: Assisting with gathering information for setting up new suppliers/subcontractors.
• Allocation and Record Reports: Ensuring allocations and daily records reports are recorded and circulated.
• Invoice and Plant Queries: Acting as a liaison/point of contact for invoice queries between the site and Accounts Payable department. Liaising between the site and Plant department for plant portal input,hire queries,and other plant requirements.
• HR Documentation and Inductions: Liaising between the site and HR department for documentation and notification of absences. Organizing and coordinating site inductions.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Minimum Ordinary Level Leaving Cert or equivalent qualification.
• Excellent written and spoken English is required.
• Excellent phone manner and ability to build relationships with colleagues in other offices,colleagues on site and interact with client team members is required.
• Excellent excel,word and powerpoint skills required,comfortable using eg Vlookups and pivot tables
• Experience inputting data into an ERP system and preparing site reports using databases eg accounting systems and/or a third-level qualification in business or related subjects (PLC) is required
• Full clean Irish driver’s license,the contract Administrator will be site based,and depending on the location will be required to travel between sites.
• Previous experience in a construction site office environment or similar work experience in office management is required.
• If a non EU/non UK passport holder,must have a valid work permit in place as there is no sponsorship for this position.
• This is a hands on role,with strong attention to detail and accuracy is extremely important.